Reportstack is one of the largest online libraries of market research publications. We are the fastest growing and most preferred provider of business intelligence in the market today. We partner with the world's top publishers and research houses to bring to you expert analysis, accurate data and market information along with the best customer support and user experience. For more details, please visit www.reportstack.com
Tuesday, 18 April 2017
New Report sheds light on the Global Minimally Invasive Spine Market
MediPoint: Minimally Invasive Spine - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. Open access spinal fusion surgeries involve large incisions and can inflict significant damage to the muscles surrounding the spine. Minimally invasive spine (MIS) techniques have emerged as a solution to many of the disadvantages of traditional spinal fusion.
The global MIS market will be strongly driven by the growing global aging population, as well as the global shift towards outpatient procedures and advantages of MIS over open surgery, including reduced trauma and faster recovery.
Global market is dominated by Medtronic, DePuy, and NuVasive.
Growing interest in complimentary technologies, such as surgical navigation and robotics systems, will also drive the MIS market.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future MIS market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that device manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
- What are the unmet needs with the current generation of devices ? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
- What clinical factors influence physician product use? What is physician perception of MIS?
- What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
- With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the global MIS market?
- Growth in the MIS market will be primarily driven by the growing global aging population, shift towards outpatient surgical procedures, growing interest in surgical navigation and robotics systems, and advantages of MIS over open surgery.
- Reimbursement and regulatory limitations, as well as the growing preference for motion-retaining technologies, are demanding obstacles to be overcome.
- The global trauma fixation market is fairly consolidated, with three major players emerging as market leaders: DePuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson), Medtronic, and NuVasive. Other key players include Globus Medical, Stryker, and Zimmer Biomet.
- Technological developments such as expanding interbody devices and surgical navigation systems have the potential to improve MIS procedures by creating more anatomical solutions and reducing operating time.
- Overview of the MIS market, including reimbursement trends and M&A analysis
- Annualized total market revenue by type of device, procedure trends, and market outlooks by region through 2023.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
- Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different stages of development and analysis of emerging trends in design.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global MIS market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, barriers, and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global MIS market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global MIS market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and regionalMIS market from 2014-2023.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
DePuy Synthes (J&J) Globus Medical Medtronic NuVasive Stryker Zimmer Biomet